Garrett & Moore
We Listen, We Advise, We Deliver
There’s a good reason our clients keep coming back to us: We continue to get the job done. Period.
Not only are we good at what we do, we understand what you need and will guide you to the solution that is best for you. Our experience and history means that our recommendations include the insight to ensure success. We’ve seen what can go wrong and we provide solutions that avoid problems right from the start.
That means we work with you to realize your objectives. We listen to your needs and provide the personal guidance that is required to meet any challenge. We provide personal attention to your projects so you are never handed off to a project manager. You communicate directly with the senior engineers to make sure your needs are being met.
This approach provides unparalleled benefits
- Hyper-responsiveness to your needs
- Flexibility and quick response to projects
- Meeting the goals of today while anticipating future needs down the road
- Our experience provides foresight, considering operational techniques, productivity needs, regulatory and compliance perspectives that support the development of a plan maintainable through change.
We typically work with county and city governments, solid waste authorities, private waste companies, power companies and coal combustion residuals to provide top-notch solutions to solid waste problems, generators, processors and facilities. If this is you or someone like you, call us and we will listen.
Why Garrett & Moore?
- Our team has worked together for over 20 years addressing challenges, completing projects and solving problems to meet our client’s needs.
- Clients we worked with then, we work with today.
- We understand the issues of owners, developers, landfill owners and operators, consistently providing successfull solutions.
- We partner with you to realize your objectives, both focused and general.
- We approach issues from your perspective, offering and factoring owner, operator, consultant, engineer, regulator and general public point of views.